Recent Daculty Publications
- Thomas Balsbaugh, MD: “Calculating Primary Care Panel Size” Abstract, UC Health Quality Symposium, January 10, 2017
- Henry S, Beaudett E, Book L, Lynn E, Crawford R, Bajaj J. “Obesity Prevention in the Pediatric Population: A Resident Quality Improvement Study”, American Journal of Medical Quality. 2015; 30 (2S): 63S-64S. Also a poster presentation at the 2015 American College of Medical Quality Conference in March 2015.
- Hastings JW, Garg M, Lynn ET, Divino CM. “Surgical Repair of Ileovesical Fistulas: Long-Term Complications, Quality of Life, and Patient Satisfaction,” American Surgeon. 2014 Dec; 80(132):1207-11.
- Lynn, ET. (2015). “Remaining Safe: Piercing & Infections.” In P.Moglia (Ed.), Salem Health: Adolescent Health & Wellness, Vols. 1-3. (Print version: Grey House Publishing, Amenia, NY; online version: Salem Press, ipswitch, MA), pp.1017-1019.
- Lynn E. November 2018. “Pediatric Care in the Family Medicine Setting” workshop, presented at the 2018 Family Medicine Education Consortium Annual Meeting, Rye Brook, NY.
- Brea Bondi-Boyd, MD: Using Needs Assessment to Create a Transgender Medical Home at an FQHC. Presentation at the National Transgender Summit, November, 2017.
- Beckland BR, Purton JF, Ramsey C, Favre S, Vogt TK, Martin CE, Spasovea DS, Sarkisyan G, LeRoy E, Tan JT, Wahlus H, Bondi Boyd B, Luther SA, Surh CD The Aged Lymphoid Tissue Environment Fails to Support Naïve T Cell Homeostatis. Sci Rep. 2016 Aug 2;6:30842