We offer two options for sub-internships. Please sign up via VSLO.
- Virtual month-long rotations: We will offer a limited number of virtual sub-internships each month UNTIL August 1, 2020that will include the following:
- Meet twice with assigned faculty and resident mentor
- Attend and present at monthly Journal Club (dates are June 22 and July 20 7-9pm PST)
- Attend and participate in Thursday morning didactics, when you are able (7-9am PST)
- Give a 15-minute presentation at a Thursday morning didactic session (7-9am PST)
- Attend one or two faculty evening lectures
- In-person month long rotations: beginning on August 2, 2021
Clerkship appointments for senior medical students are made on the basis of a completed application form and a letter supporting the request from the Dean of the Medical School. The standard rotation is four weeks and includes experience under direct HNS staff supervision in the outpatient setting, operating room, hospital, and emergency rooms, as well as on the audiology and speech and language services. The medical student attends all scheduled departmental conferences.
To inquire about a clerkship please contact (510) 752-6126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for an Otolaryngology clerkship, interested medical students should complete and submit the Clerkship Application using VSAS.
For information about the 2021 Summer Clinical Otolayrngology/Obstetrics & Gynecology REsearch (SCORE) Program, visit our website.
For general information please review our general policies.