NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Our mission is to develop physician leaders in Community Health by teaching innovative techniques to provide equitable, culturally-humble care with a commitment to marginalized and vulnerable populations.
Kaiser Permanente Northern California offers 7 distinct 13-month fellowships in Community Health located at the following sites:
- Napa-Solano: Community Medicine and Global Health Fellowship
- Oakland: Community Medicine and Health Disparities Fellowship
- Sacramento Valley: Community Medicine and Public Health Fellowship
- San Francisco: Community Medicine and Urban Health Fellowship
- San Jose: Community Medicine and Vulnerable Populations Fellowship
- Santa Clara: Community Medicine and Leadership Fellowship
- Santa Rosa: Community Medicine and Faculty Development Fellowship
Applications will remain open through Spring 2024 or until site positions are full.
Candidates invited to interview will be notified and provided a schedule for their interview day.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.