Our mission is to develop physician leaders in Community Health by teaching innovative techniques to provide equitable, culturally humble care with a commitment to marginalized and vulnerable populations. During their 13-month training, fellows provide primary care to the medically underserved at community-based clinics and FQHC’s. Fellows have protected time for their didactics, community-based scholarly project, and opportunities to pursue rotations in a variety of educational areas.
Now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Community Medicine Fellowships program!
The following five fellowship positions, located at different facilities within Kaiser Permanente Northern California, are accepting applications:
- Oakland: Community Medicine and Health Disparities Fellowship
- Sacramento Valley: Community Medicine and Public Health Fellowship
- San Francisco: Community Medicine and Urban Health Fellowship
- San Jose: Community Medicine and Vulnerable Populations Fellowship
- Santa Rosa: Community Medicine and Faculty Development Fellowship
- Napa-Solano: Community Medicine and Global Health Fellowship *2023-2024 position filled
- Santa Clara: Community Medicine and Leadership *2023-2024 position filled
For questions or additional information, please contact the Program Director of the Regional Community Medicine Fellowships, Tessa Stecker or the Regional Project Manager, Melissa Wong.