2022-2023 Patient Safety Fellowship applications will open Monday, August 2, 2021!
Click here to submit an intent to apply for the 2022-2023 application cycle, if you are interested in applying, but not ready to fill out an application (or the application is not yet available). This is separate from the application and is not an obligation to apply.
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed MD or DO degree
- Completed clinical residency in an ACGME- accredited program in good standing
- Board certified/Board eligible in specialty
- Eligible for the California Medical License
- Demonstrate an interest in and commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, or other aspects of health system science as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation, one must be from a residency program director. If you are 3+ years out of residency, a letter of recommendation from your current chief will suffice.
If selected, candidates will be invited to interview virtually on October 28 and 29, 2021. Details will be shared with those selected to interview.
For questions, please contact Amanda Coy.
This form is not yet available.