Patient Safety Fellowship
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed MD or DO degree
- Completed clinical residency in an ACGME- accredited program, in good standing, by the start of the fellowship.
- Board certified/Board eligible in specialty
- Eligible for the California Medical License
- Demonstrated commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, or other aspects of health system science as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation, one must be from a residency program director. If you are 3+ years out of residency, a letter of recommendation from your current chief will suffice.
2023-2024 cycle virtual interviews will be held on Thursday, September 29, for candidates invited to interview.
If you are interested in applying, but not yet ready to submit an application, please click here to submit an intent to apply form, which will help us with planning purposes. This is separate from the below application and is not an obligation to apply.
For questions, please contact Melissa Wong.
Applications for the 2023-2024 PSF cycle are now closed. Please check back in the summer of 2023, for the 2024-2025 application cycle and details.