Accepting 2019-2020 Patient Safety Fellowship applications from August 20-October 31, 2018
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed clinical training terminal degree, and
- Demonstrate a special interest in patient safety, human factors or creating high reliability organizations as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation
If selected, candidates will be interviewed in person on Monday, November 12, 2018 at the regional office in Oakland.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Ly.
Sorry, the deadline to submit applications for the 2019-2020 Patient Safety Fellowship has passed. Please check our website for the application opening for the 2020-2021 fellowship in Summer 2019.