Now Accepting 2022-2023 Patient Safety Fellowship Applications!
Application deadline extended to October 10, 2021
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed MD or DO degree
- Completed clinical residency in an ACGME- accredited program in good standing
- Board certified/Board eligible in specialty
- Eligible for the California Medical License
- Demonstrate an interest in and commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, or other aspects of health system science as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation, one must be from a residency program director. If you are 3+ years out of residency, a letter of recommendation from your current chief will suffice.
The deadline to apply is October 10th, 2021!
If selected, candidates will be invited to interview virtually on October 28 and 29, 2021. Details will be shared with those selected to interview.
If you are interested in applying, but not yet ready to submit an application, please click here to submit an intent to apply form. This is separate from the below application and is not an obligation to apply.
For questions, please contact Amanda Coy.