Patient Safety Fellowship Applications
The 2023-2024 applications will go live late summer, 2022!
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed MD or DO degree
- Completed clinical residency in an ACGME- accredited program in good standing
- Board certified/Board eligible in specialty
- Eligible for the California Medical License
- Demonstrate an interest in and commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, or other aspects of health system science as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation, one must be from a residency program director. If you are 3+ years out of residency, a letter of recommendation from your current chief will suffice.
The deadline to apply for the 2022-2023 cycle has passed.
2023-2024 cycle application and interview details will be posted in the summer of 2022.
If you are interested in applying, but not yet ready to submit an application, please click here to submit an intent to apply form. This is separate from the below application and is not an obligation to apply.
For questions, please contact Amanda Coy.
2023-2024 applications will be live late summer, 2022.