Now accepting 2021-2022 Patient Safety Fellowship applications through November 2, 2020!
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed MD or DO degree
- Completed clinical residency in an ACGME- accredited program in good standing
- Board certified/Board eligible in specialty
- Eligible for the California Medical License
- Demonstrate an interest in and commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, or other aspects of health system science as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation, one from a residency program director
If selected, candidates will be invited to interview virtually on November 19, 2020.
For questions, please contact Amanda Coy.
Thank you for your interest in the 2021-2022 Patient Safety Fellowship. This application is now closed. The application for the 2022-2023 program cycle will be live in the fall of 2021.