Accepting 2020-2021 Patient Safety Fellowship applications through October 31, 2019
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed clinical training terminal degree, and
- Demonstrate a special interest in patient safety, human factors or creating high reliability organizations as a long-term career goal.
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a cover letter describing research interests, fellowship goals and career goals
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation
If selected, candidates will be interviewed in person on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at the Regional Undergraduate & Graduate Medical Education office in Oakland.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Ly.
Sorry, the deadline to submit applications for the 2019-2020 Patient Safety Fellowship has passed. Please check our website for the application opening for the 2020-2021 fellowship in Summer 2019.