Welcome to Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa’s Family Medicine Residency! We welcomed our first class of six residents in July 2018. Our exciting new program builds on Kaiser Permanente’s over 70-year commitment to graduate medical education and the long heritage of Santa Rosa as a model for full-scope Family Medicine practice and education. As one of the first residents of Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa’s unopposed family medicine residency, you will experience a rigorous and rewarding curriculum, designed intentionally for the future of family medicine. You will have the opportunity to help shape the culture of our program, care for our diverse patient population, and learn from an enthusiastic faculty, graduating at the end of 3 years fully prepared to be an outstanding family physician wherever you choose practice.
Our mission is to train full scope Family Medicine physician leaders who will transform the culture of the healthcare system and maximize the total health of the community through:
- Strong partnerships centered on patients, families, and the community
- A focus on prevention, optimal health and well being for patients, as well as physician wellness and joy in medical practice.
- Team-based care, collaboration, and collegiality within our healthcare team
- Applying our world-class, population-based integrated model of care
- Leveraging technology, clinical innovation, and research within our world-class integrated system of delivery to embrace a culture of life-long learning and provide the best care to our patients, both now and in the future
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion, reducing disparities in health outcomes through culturally responsive, equitable care