2023-2024 Fellowship Applications are now open!
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
Tentative Interviews: Mid-November, 2022
Eligibility and Application
Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Completed clinical training in internal medicine or family medicine
- Board certified or board eligible
- Demonstrate a special interest in HIV medicine and HIV prevention with a long-term career goal to practice HIV primary care
To apply, candidates must:
- Complete the application fields below
- Submit a curriculum vitae
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation, including one from residency director
- If selected, candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
- For questions, please contact Mitchell Luu, MD