Applications now open for the 2024-2025 fellowship cycle!
- Napa-Solano: Community Medicine and Global Health Fellowship
- Oakland: Community Medicine and Health Disparities Fellowship
- Sacramento Valley: Community Medicine and Public Health Fellowship
- San Francisco: Community Medicine and Urban Health Fellowship
- San Jose: Community Medicine and Vulnerable Populations Fellowship
- Santa Clara: Community Medicine and Leadership
- Santa Rosa: Community Medicine and Faculty Development Fellowship
Click here to submit an intent to apply for the 2024-2025 cycle, if you are interested in applying, but not ready to fill out your application. This is separate from the application and is not an obligation to apply.
Those eligible to apply will have completed residency training at an ACGME-accredited residency, prior to the first date of work as a fellow. Applicants who have not completed an ACGME-accredited residency by the start of the fellowship will not be considered for the position.
Applications will remain open through Spring 2024 or until site positions are full. Candidates invited to interview will be notified and provided a schedule for their interview day.
If you have questions about the application, please contact Melissa Wong.