Now accepting 2022-2023 applications for the following fellowship positions:
- Napa-Solano: Community Medicine and Global Health Fellowship
- San Francisco: Community Medicine and Urban Health Fellowship
- San Jose: Community Medicine and Vulnerable Populations Fellowship
- Santa Clara: Community Medicine and Leadership
- Santa Rosa: Community Medicine and Faculty Development Fellowship
- Oakland: Community Medicine and Health Disparities Fellowship (2022-2023 Position Filled)
- Sacramento Valley: Community Medicine and Public Health Fellowship (2022-2023 Position Filled)
Click here to submit an intent to apply for the 2022-2023 cycle, if you are interested in applying, but not ready to fill out your application. This is separate from the application and is not an obligation to apply.
Those eligible to apply will have completed residency training at an ACGME-accredited residency, prior to the first date of work as a fellow. Applicants who have not completed an ACGME-accredited residency by the start of the fellowship will not be considered for the position.
Interviews are scheduled when an applicant is invited to interview with a program.
If you have questions about the application, please contact Amanda Coy.
Thank you for your interest. This application is now closed. Please contact Amanda Coy, email@example.com, for questions.