Leading for Wellness: Navigating Feedback and Managing Difficult Conversations
May 13, 2022
Location: Virtual, Zoom
- Identify and balance three types of feedback humans need to learn, grow, and thrive
- How labels may impact quality and clarity of coaching conversations
- Identify multiple conversation topics to avoid talking past each other
- Engage what people may really be thinking and feeling to solve for the real issues
- Obtain tools to understand why parties may see things differently
- Use relational interests to build and maintain working relationships
|Friday, May 13, 2022
|8:45 AM||Giving and Receiving Feedback|
|10:20 AM||Difficult Conversations|
Thank you for your interest. Registration is now closed. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
For any questions regarding this course, please contact Amanda Coy
Registration closed on Saturday, April 30.