The Physicians Medical Forum is seeking volunteers for the 2018 Doctors on Board Pipeline Program. The program is an innovative and exciting opportunity for African American/Black, Native American Indian, Filipino, Pacific Islander, and Latino/Hispanic students to experience a rare snapshot of what it takes to become a physician or pharmacist.
Volunteer physicians, residents, pharmacists, medical and pharmacy students and mentors are needed to support young, future doctors and pharmacists for the following activities:
• Speed Mentoring & Networking Sessions with Students
• Mock Primary Care Clinics with Real Patients
• Mock Knot Tying & Suture Clinic
• Workshop topics include Pharmacology and Environmental Medicine
• Workshop for Parents and Families of Future Doctors
• Mentor and Network Luncheon with Students
41 Tunnel Road, Berkeley, California 94705
Saturday, March 17, 2018
8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Please click here to complete the volunteer registration form.