Thank you for your interest in representing Kaiser Permanente Northern California Residency & Fellowship Programs at an upcoming residency fair or outreach event.
When planning your participation, please consider the following:
- Residents: Your residency program director must approve your attendance.
- Regional GME will support your travel expenses at a predetermined amount for each event (this includes airfare, ground transportation, accommodation and meals). Reimbursements are processed locally through the Kaiser Permanente OneLink system. Please see your GME Coordinator if you are not familiar with this system.
- All travel arrangements must be made through the Kaiser Permanente Travel Center. Please see your program’s GME Coordinator to create your travel account and make travel arrangements.
- You will be representing all Kaiser Permanente Northern California Residency & Fellowship Programs. Please be prepared to share information about all of the training and fellowship programs offered, as well as the Global Health Program, and medical student clerkships. An FAQ containing additional information and general knowledge will be provided to you.
- Event audiences will be varied: pre-medical and medical students, foreign medical graduates, practicing physicians, health care professionals and the general public.
- You will be responsible for Kaiser Permanente property, including marketing materials, giveaways, exhibitor supplies and banners. You will be expected to set up an exhibitor table and pack up items to be shipped back to the Regional GME Office.
- Do not make travel arrangements until your participation is confirmed by Regional GME. Additional logistical details will be provided at that time.