- Applications must be received by March 31, 2019.
- NOTE: If applying to rotate to Napa during the month of March or April 2019, your application must be received by January 31, 2019.
- Be a 4th year medical student or PGY2 or above resident with elective time in good academic standing. A letter from the Dean or Program Director is required. NOTE: Only U.S. Medical Schools and residency programs are being considered at this time.
- The passion to provide quality, culturally-sensitive care to our Latino communities.
- Participant must be fluent in Spanish.
- Complete the application below and include the following: craft a personal statement illustrating your commitment to improve quality outcomes in the Latino community, attach your CV and your Dean’s letter.
- If traveling from out of state, you must make your own travel and housing arrangements for your stay in Northern California.
- Be available for a pre-screening phone interview to assess Spanish fluency.
How to Apply:
Applications are now open to candidates who see an opportunity to learn from the largest world-class integrated health care delivery system, and to contribute to the health of our Latino communities. Students traveling from out of state may receive a travel stipend of up to $3,000 to cover airfare and housing costs.